Monday, November 5, 2018

The Fall

Leaves change colors - I stand alone;
above the rabble, the Fall on my high horse.
It crept its head on and crossed my mind...

And it snowed static transmissions in a missionary pose,
my vanilla ice-cream didn't like to swallow.
The Nightingale agreed on my Raven to play Canasta
and hit the pinata a different time as the blind folded.

I coined my breathe mint into concrete walls and ivory towers;
for we don't need no education and thought control
while obstinating others to Fall down and bend over.
Winter is not coming, it's already there - Everwinter and Evermist!

I  mist myself and the last thread of caution as the geese left
down Mother-river and Fatherland. The Fall!
Something was hibernating inside of me, calling out Eldrazi
the count was negative 5 but I didn't give a fuck.

Starting up democracy, after my deck-protector had lost the game;
a new beginning, gaining momentum from juggernautic endeavours,
berserking the shark share of lion and a hare inside the box - who shall fare?
The wilted leaves smothering my intellect and depression, craving for snow...

Who shall cover it up - the death and deceit, making it romantic?
rob nature of its colors and scents and sounds - to keep it clean.
And static voices there singing their lullabies, my bias didn't encore.
I saw bullshit walking down the road and taking a ferry to Elva...

The picket fences are great for a street-brawl if you believe "The Spring"
but it was Fall and I longed for "Winter" Please don't copyright claim...
"What does not stick, shall be hit stuck!" It struck me like lightning, when first read.
And I kept on falling to my knees and bending over the ravine vomiting into myself;
omitting the commitments to human nature and wisdom of remaining silent...

Ass - the virulent poses of the digressed masses, confused by a bystander
who walked away and coughed. He didn't mean betters, he was having a cold
and burning up. The chicken soup was not helping and neither did Aspirin...
Maybe the star signed some charts what could draw a map to the solution?

I just dismayed my conclusion to stay in touch with my depressions;
remain infused with my overwhelming irony of neglect and ignorance.
The more I amused, the more Jesters there created in My lapse of judgment,
against my betters and in contrast. How beautiful indeed, the leaves falling and the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment