Thursday, May 5, 2016

Workout


1.
Heaven knows love and angels are for real;
I used to believe you there mine, but it all was just a dream.
Heaven knows kind – I remember how it feels;
now am just a topic of a sad gloomy theme…


2.
Working out the morning; working shift to shift,
tasting my lips on thine – no grace gives anymore a lift.
Once I thought of us – the future like a gift,
no more time for sorrow, the coat got wrinkled stiff.


3.
Heaven knows pain – you there my venom's smite;
tasting like wormwood on a strawberry plate.
Sweet and bitter was your smile and eyesight;
how I long for that pleasure, to conceal my fate


4.
Working out the tears; working shit and gallows,
the chest gone cold; the back full of arrows.
Still pretty is the evening sun when to night it wallows;
you're not worth it to forget my morrows…


5.
Heaven knows forsake, can't stop loving you;
maybe I'm a sucker – that I like to be doomed.
Heaven knows forget, I wish I could be too;
that the blossoms of oblivion to me bloomed…


6.
Working out the thoughts; tearing threads to shreds;
have a nice life, while I'm stranded on my bed.
Have a good day – and get the hell out of my head!
It felt like eating Ambrosia – now I wish you dead…


7.
Heaven knows forgiveness, maybe one day, my love,
all the wyvern's again may appease their scores.
To stop hating myself – all the turtles turn to doves;
I wasn't enough for you, not from guts til gore…


8.
Working out the nightmare to have my life redeemed;
tearing out my heart and soul – without them better be
the world not so empty; bleak. Some crops to me cream
the juices of life what I lost then I was with thee...




No comments:

Post a Comment