Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I am He, who owns




I am the key of Enoch, I am the Wrath of Thy Lord;

the Vengeful Spirit, who drove King Saul insane.

The little white raven, on the left side of the Cross;

to offer you his other cheek in penitence.



I am the booze of Noah, the curse of Cain;

where I spit and spew, there will be no dawns

nor reckoning. To make the wicked, fat of Pride,

like the cows of Bashan, for Slaugtherday!



I am the Day of Yahweh, I am his shield and sword;

the Divine torrent of Malice and Despair!

To rob the haughty of their cloths;

who left the Samaritan mercy without food and lodging!



I am, He, who picks the slanderers eyes;

rends their spirits and marrow, drawing their souls

closer to God. Weep in sorrow and repent;

for Whiteraven is upon you, to croak with hideous laughter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment