Thursday, August 2, 2018

Lord of the bling



Glamor more than a donkey could bore;
fashioned as fuck and cringe in spirit.
Got more maids than sense – still sore;
alone in my mansion like a forgotten whore:
Would there be somebody to love and give it –
nobody knows to care, I had it...”


What you get is what you give –
ace in your sleeve or high five.
Don't expect others to live
up your dreams then you never with…


Drama in action and centered in self;
got no time for romance but thug'n'gangsta.
Some copped your robber, the bridge burned – no health;
game over man, but retry by wealth…
Why do they hate me, I just want to play star;
the bucks are awesome and bring you so far!!”
Still empty in my ivory tower like a whelp…


What you do, is what indeed;
defines your name and what you need.
Show your friends – I tell your creed;
always look out for those who'd you be!


Lord of the bling, so grumpy on stack;
just hanging in there, but no fucks to have…
Want's to terminator, but no one comes back
to look forward and the record, the track…
is in Hell's kitchen – not your fav.
Going ballistic on a rave like a thousand rad
the choicest chimes I'll never lack…


What you have is what you gave;
if you seek Heaven, then better save –
the hopes and dreams of loved ones brave;
first in help is Heroes glaive!


No comments:

Post a Comment