Sunday, August 5, 2018

Alone





Teddy, remember me, when I'm gone;
it's not that I don't like you – I grew up...
We all become adults and end the song;
inner children fade and can't play for long.
At least our memories – I wish you good luck –
wont be forgotten... maybe someday I'll come back!
Then we can go out together and be done...


Putting down all childish manners and dreams;
gestures and smirks with imposing hallmarks.
All must sell or brighten the future with gleams
of Heaven on earth and how the just can redeem...
Still, remember how the nightingales and larks nested
behind our cottage, and the dog barks,
then they there chased around on the fields...


Teddy, remember me, don't be mad;
when I'm old and cannot return or forget...
Tears in my eyes are sour – I'm sad;
if I could take you with me in my blood...
Ascension has a new primal target;
moving on to the next promised land market...
Selling the souls of Mir and Vlad!

No comments:

Post a Comment