Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Pin-up boy



Stripped down schedules and worked out effort;
dreams in denial and expectations on demand.
Got more vice and demons I can afford –
all fashioned in my own design and accord;
rate me up, as I move sleight of hand.
Like the glass marble rolling, having a grandstand!
I'm your pin-up boy – your dog from Shefford!


Pin me up and hand out mercy;
shout the tune of relentless fervor.
Sheep is king, the wolf a purcy;
your faithful saint, thy hollow Savior…


Goose bumps are naughty and freckles frisky;
eyes round up black, while sight tuned out white…
Red was the mood, as I stabbed my hand risky,
between the lines, edging to lament on this key.
My guitar detuned, as I trot like a cat in the night;
hungry for Aether or more, I grab a bite
of my own mustache, I painted with wiskey!


Pin me up and hand out mercy…


Got more solutions than people have problems;
eating shit habits, like breaking some eggs.
My forehead is empty, deforested slump, pure as a lens;
while the hair is rocking her own chair at first glance…
Never been out of bounds, while like a snake sheds
a drop of poison to my drink, locked up in dreads
of yesterday and morrow-noon glams!!


Pin me up and hand out mercy…


Bid me well and name your Stacey – call me angel,
I call you milord! Stand up cosplay the latest fashion;
Farewell to good taste as I snowflake hidden derangers…
Hotter than dragon balls merged with power rangers;
colder than ice on Pluto out of charts my pashion.
My tone got no charger again out of mana-bars rations;
somebody is dreadnaught and ships my angles…


Pin me up and hand out mercy….


My zen fractured to peaces of cake as I lost my pie;
it got multiplied with nothing and I gave no fucks…
My ugly swan was swimming on laudanum and rye;
all turned gay and purple colored, merry was the dye…
Rainbow warriors we all sitting like wise ducks;
waiting for the three L's and some volunteered hugs…
I'm to be continuously wasted to offer even my star-sign!


Pin me up and hand out mercy…


No comments:

Post a Comment