Sunday, August 12, 2018

Lost and found

I lost you at Hello and found you on Good-bye;
in disbelief I fractured the sudden lullabies,
of our close encounters. Was it now all, but fine?
I didn't know what to say, as the paint slowly dries.

I stare the wall bedazzled, and don't know what to find;
my eyes blink static gestures and memories on grind...
I lost you at Hello and found you on Goodbye;
could not have known to cherish, what had kept me long so blind!

Regrets made room for anger, why leave me be unkind;
if I would change, then could you take back that humpback whale?
Grounded to the beach, the sea does not rewind;
like a lost puppy or a house on a firesale...

So let it be, I follow, I was not best of time;
still know this, that I love you, even if you can't be mine...
I lost you at Hello and found you on Good-bye;
maybe we start all over, if you could be my shine...

No comments:

Post a Comment