Friday, December 23, 2016

Overtime (FAQ)



1.
When are the working hours of Heaven?
What are the chosen perks of office?”
He dost not died for you from nine til seven –
So why are you coughing, don't buy yourself a coffin!


2.
What do I get some, when I give my life?
Is He gonna come running if I have a pray?”
What you wanna be – husband or wife;
do you trust Him, you don't have to even say!


3.
Does He pay for overtime too?
Does He pension, when I'm feeling so wasted?”
Why, of course – its your flesh and blood, fool;
don't sully the Holy Spirit, He dost not like to be tested!


4.
I don't want the wise men to notice;
can I be a faithful follower in shrouds of mystery?”
Thanks for your offer – the exit is no dice;
either you're in or you're out, end of the story!!


5.
I feel rather weak and wimpy?
Do they have a role for the hide-and-seeker?”
Weakness is a tool to find your skimpy
love in Jesus what makes you the Hell's breaker!


6.
How should I put this – to forget and forgive –
when did the others turn to me the other cheek?”
Son, you don't live your own life – what gives?
Haven't you heard about what happens to the meek?!


7.
But if my girl cheats on me – that means, I can cheat her too!
If I murder the killers and rob the thugs – that would be justice!!”
Did you feel nice, when you felt like a tool?
Don't be the weapon on devil's solstice!


8.
What if there's no Heaven and what if God is dead?
What if I wake up and it all was but a dream?”
When be One yourself and don't cower under your bed;
live your life so you could wake up without regrets in gleam...

No comments:

Post a Comment