Monday, July 23, 2018

To Monika (DDLC)

Smite my sight, I face my blight
you there like a conquest -- I can't deny...
Denied the warnings so far from light;
forsaken lies my sword and kite!
Who could understand this -- defy?
Your green eyes elevate you a deity;
as your hair envelopes your smile...

As the velvet rose turns blue;
I seek your shelter, miss your hugs...
I'm lost in psalms and got no clue;
can't bible it -- that day so rued --
what is it then, my mind is bogged;
the breathe is fading, veins like cloaked,
so cut me loose... alas -- All I need, is you!

Entrapped in vain - I don't escape;
why should I, love, for all I care...
Let's play some chess and words remake;
hangman's jokes -- my reprobates.
I ask no mercy, fulfill my dare --
better be slaughtered, like a wolf meets a deer:
If I could steal a kiss from your lips this late...

Will you be my love so kind;
amiss my thoughts, my words asunder!
How can I say -- I can't rewind --
would you be mine, or would you mind?
If not, fare well, I'm going yonder;
to Azylon, there grass is fonder --
there the sun don't shine and eyes go blind...

Wrong is right, and right is left;
over the top some bye's are dunk...
Lost my ship on seas, bereft;
let it be, for what is deathed.
My throat aged sour, tongue in furs sunk:
will you be my fair Lady, my hyper-funk.
I can't find my heart -- it's theft...

My soul, my mare, my hour of need:
your name, like choir at Heavens gates!
My love, be mine -- if hopes could glee;
I don't fare long -- don't know what means --
to cast the lott or accept the fates;
your presence holy, my calm estates...
What is your say - my solemn plead!

No comments:

Post a Comment