Thursday, October 10, 2019

Kata Liszt

1.
Delusions kata liszt my primary objective
to subjective transfusion of lucent screams.
I dream to redeem sadness; hold me while I wheeze;
My “but” squeezed itself in between “Maybe” and “I do”.


2.
I know, that I know nothing – that's a good start;
God only knows, there to venture from here…
Yonder lies Babylon; Legion and the Fisting of the East;
a succubus latched at my mind and gave me her finger!


3.
I took the second mile and third, then she said: “Later, tiger...”
as though I was Peter Parker, and she was Mary-Jane Watson/ Emma.
I had to exorcize my own demons and found out,
I was my owned whimpers and neglects…


4.
Babylon was out of bricks so I sent them a boatload;
after Job was well done, or was that medium rare…
Anyway Legion had a close encounter with Nicolas Cage;
it burned her/his eyes out as them inbound to Minas Anon—


5.
Saheeli or bust. East went West and ordered a monkey suit;
to put a wrench inside the cogs of Rashomon…
What a time to be alive, alike the dead memes,
what killed the joke of the looney tunes.


5.
Hit the deck and my face as my space inside my mind
is overcrowded with Chowder and spilled beans.
Legion and I there having some tea, and cupcakes…
I invited she/him to a slumber party and pillow fight.


6.
Liszt was also invited and played his Liebestraum;
I didn't have all my keys up my piano and scrambled
black keys became red and went inside the fouth wall.
Skywalker became my father and adopted a french accent.


7.
Together we killed a hoard of locusts, to pay life and pray upon death;
Ionize depraved me of my scrutiny and I was game to fairplay –
well, actually I intended to cheat with ROTT codes and turn into a dog.
The best God is the bemoaning hand to Kamehameha everything…


8.
As I went to haunt my dreams, Liszt warned me of grandeur.
The L'eau de toilette and Cologne of mortality.
To catch every giant inside Carbonite and on the pin;
to label everything into the bed of Procrustes.
9
A little big white lie told me a black truth what had yellow eyes;
I was blue and she/him green of envy, then I told it to shove up their own.
Charley Brown didn't understand the punchline and got a pie in his face;
Joker was laughing in stitches and a Bob-Jacket…


10.
Later we used Joker as a punching bag and finished our leaves.
Simon was on leave and hungry for rumors. I said my farewell;
to wake up in my nightmare, but I got stuck and lost my blindfold.
Kitsune Hime said, that she'll not give me sugar nor honey anymore...


11.
My Tooth there armed with sprinkles and ordinary sups;
I suppose, its uncanny to wish Halloween would last
365 days, instead of one – on the day monsters…
dress like human beings and are free from their shackles.


1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/KpOtuoHL45Y

    https://youtu.be/0UBai0FyV_I

    https://youtu.be/WqrusoQ6xVM

    https://youtu.be/FT36za3Gyos


    ReplyDelete