Tuesday, October 29, 2019

White-out

Black knighted murderous riders horsed around;
the hidden reefs of soundbites arouse from graves.
Michael Jackson played Long nobody would count.
Even Dracula issued his copyright strikes enraged.


It was milky in my way, as my brain shut down;
I was watching the saints cry: Bohemian Rhapsody.
The Gospel choir was gossiping between sown
Burbon and reeking Absinthe - the Fairy experienced my body!


Outer reach expo was on demand, while listening to Gorillaz;
my Yellow Submarine sweat shirt was too Yesterday and Morrowing.
Sex Pistols overdosed with reality and withdrew their Unreal spa
registration, making some journalists spill some bloody hatchlings...


The freedom of the duress, is always too young-old to begin with;
askew any Pikachu about sneezing banana jokes, then get banned,
for insestuous innuendo. All know, that bananas are Gay as meh!
UWU at your spacebars, what you there trapping at Heavens manhole.


I can whore any rhyme from this side of Rio-Grande and Styx;
even Wolfenstein, in his death incarnate interstate could not surpass...
OvO at your spacebars and a knuckle witch called Sandy Onyx.
Her parents there glutton for Pokemon, so what you gonna fuss!


I had a White-out. My memory banks there wiped clean.
All I could read was: "Tyra was here!" and I had to gringe...
Not to mention, my Cosmo subs got canceled and slain;
how is a Man truck gonna find his way in this lunatic fringe??


Give me some brakes. My carburator already broke up on me...
The tank had too much sugar in, and I believe I was on lent.
Some asshole desided to show "Chokolat" on traffic Cam - Fuck ME!!!
I'm gonna crash and burn, to move into Burger-Tory and repent...


You know, then Burger King and Westminster Abbey merge,
they gonna need a new name. England is too runic anyhow...
all locked up and the key broken on the ground; on the verge
of madness, how many wordsmiths must fix this pickled cow?


"Ask Nietzsche" was the most potent research engineer found on Germany.
some white mice there chasing white russians around the room reigning
cats and dogs and white elephants under the carpet and into the pillow shant they!
Somehow Trump enrolled in Slytherin and killed nearly headless Nick, while granging.

1 comment: