Sunday, October 7, 2018

Kata Tonic

Laughter got slaughtered; I applauded the chatter;
truth or lie, it never dies - something must be real...
As gushing gets louder and the plot turns thicker;
add a sticker, to kick out the door - somewhat Is - steal?

Abrazing the tunics to rub in the flavor catacombed
the tombs of my thoughts, I awe the terrorized tremors...
Sky shakes the earth, I milk my eyes to be wombed
in the pillow, as I snooze, I loose my thought and rumors!

Catastrophic is the new tropical fruit - I like it brooding inside;
like drinking my triple Earl Gray with coffee, no sugar, what a rush...
Apostrophes stroking my dick I was hard in labor to work'n'hide.
The nighthawk thought, my cuckoo lost some marbles in a mush...

Excited by insight of wicked glee's what remedy rhapsodies
in teal or was it indigo I shall let go to venture into no mans lands.
I can pretend to be tender like Teddy if you give me some Odie's
while I kick Garfield off the table and give him a bearhug-stand!

How many words I can make up to mind your fuzzyness.
Muzzy must have ate my clock, so the work will be delayed.
I contest the bless to move my blink to eye on lazyness.
Dazed and enticed in my verbal grazing I'm perplexed to faze...

The new way to belt to your intercourse a virtuous jerk-off;
may it blow away, the rain falling in my head, as I raze.
The take has not been more angled to be sushi on nude jerky.
I had a fried liver, to eat the murky shorting of my bias...

And the beast was feasting in the lonely room, my broom-shot
had him tamed into a pigeon, as the bigots ate the vallied lillies.
It was no longer valid to be allied to Elfen Lied and I got bot.
I guess, that's what you can define a one-hit-kill is...

No comments:

Post a Comment