Friday, October 5, 2018

Crimson King



1.
I strike a perfect match to surrogate my sticks, slapping
the wood for the amber and sulfur scent. Nothing is as it
seems; supplementing the tempest of psyche with inane
fliers saying “Tempus fugit”, tempering the steer to not show
off, what I mean, while being a sully… Contempt is all,
I need, to dissipate into a thin crowd and crown myself Ass-King.
I'm just asking for opinions, to pin the lion on onions and go scarlet.


2.
Crimson is the new white, and scarlet the new black; blushing like cologne,
to vent the suffocated minds some Astair, abstaining the maimed affair of
seeing minced meat defeated by suspense. My pencil did not see it cumming,
as my RC gave up and started a strike, I was on my third and was cold out.
I gave my number to the fat lady, so she could sing me something nice, before
the curtain curtails my entrails of enraging on the snails and bail out the running
refrigerator, what had too much hot coffee. Must have been a hangmans joke…


3.
I was nodding towards the Flintstones to reprobate the utopia of perpetual mobiles!
Anger filled my eyes and became the beholder of beauty and virtuous stimulations,
what instigated the matrix of repeated menageries of psycho-morphed individuals,
sodomized into S&M like M&M's in a jar. It made me feel betters, that I didn't
consider to shoot the Sheriff, and not kill the deputy, while I was dressing myself
in womanized ascensions for my calculus exam. Puny in my effort to distort reality
just in case, I have to lay down and rest in peace; the closure was self-evident…


4.
I filed my maniacs under the carpet, as the animations went berserk, disengaging
from old cartoons of bombshell heads blowing your minds. Hebdo was an asshole,
who wiseassed the visage of boxing opponents, who there already down for the
discount. It was called shadow-doxxing; the ghost-click was just a flicker away…
It's funny to see others turmoil, turncoat all dried walls to pink sucker-punched lines,
as though decency is decadent and voyeur avant-garde to abstract savant recipients
of Homo sufficient batman stories of climbing down the wall to Dante's inferno!


5.
It is safe to assume, the ass fumed interludes of Shakespeare's “Macbeth”
and I was sitting down stoned and crucified into a hoarcrux of hoarse-raddish
and cottage-cheese to make my own golem and do Bruce Allmighty.
As I did God, the devil was not impressed and framed the mirror empty.
The details craved for more whistle blowers, who could guide Lyrgoif out
of the woods as the wicked witch was eating the sandman. The course of my play
had an edge in all kinds of evil deeds, I didn't recall on my polygraph…


6.
The paragraph was long and graffiti hung over the giraffe of stain in Las Vegas.
Some generals there fanning out to coup their detachments into astonishment
of Cosmopolitan dreams, while remaining entrenched in Vitriol ghettos.
I arranged my derangements into a derringer of sane stories of inside jokes.
I wanted to make the ends meat my last supper; as I was chasing after the green fairy;
it was neat to see it go my way and not the wise man say. I was left over right in the center of the storm eying the last peace of cake in the shape of the devils triangle.
7.
It wasn't distasteful at all to appall the apt of craven thrall, applauding the
Laudanum of judgment calls to know what the mentally ill may snore, when
water-boarded to oblivion. I alleviated some graceful anthems of a Queen
that the show must go on, as the cancer ate my homework. You have to suffer
for art, but who makes the deliberations of where they happen! Who art thou
to thus say to the lord of popular discord, that you are the blind customers King?
Even if I'm wrong, the right is just an inch away from the bulls eye, what got pierced.

No comments:

Post a Comment