Saturday, October 13, 2018

Contrabusion

I'm for you aghast myself, I put all my merits on the unhappy shelf;
wealth be damned, like a drowned puppy or whelp - loose health
on stealth as I bomb the elves. I lost myself at don't, as selfish ate
some shellfish, doing cat memes and dogging to Shelley's Frankenstein...

No breathe! Abusing the contradictions of a dictionary I ate,
while staring the Gargoyles in a Toy-story what stored three stories.
I hit the roof with my worries OCD the blurry flurry of Baloney's...
I thought Mahoney had too much Robocop to put up shop on a chopper.

The contrast was killing me, or was it killing spree on my unreal game
I fair-gained for thee. Games there mocking my birdie as I shotgunned
the Bogey-man. Somebody understand me when Stan axed Jason,
while Freddy ate cold turkey sandwiches on Thanks-giving and Halloween...

I overstand my workload to bay-roll the pay-troll, watching as pedestrians stroll.
Karma got on my case and drove a Lamborghini Gallardo, as my Prada shoes
there on bullshit. Didn't like to hit the road, jack-hammering the Jack-rabbits
on ribbits of spit, duct taped together on the unsuspecting van. And my Ham egged.

The shit in the bottle got stolen and returned to the garbage bin, I had to laugh out loud
and roll over to play dead on my play station. The controls there borrowed from Linux
to Hy-lux the detox of smartypants pulled up socks what had Murdoc's hand up their ass!
That stomach talk had some backwater dropping to boomerang the booby traps on silos.

"It's alive" The dead meme of being like Duke to nuke em and having a Nobel peace award.
And I'm here to eat all chickens while roasting pussies, who don't know to treat children
in a pub! And that calls himself servant of the King of the Hill what made Benny Hill looked
like on drugs and misspelling Hinn! I don't know what the whimsy to brainstalk the Reaper and grin!

To the death-dance of dance-macabre to sacre-bleu the fleur-de-lis; flourishing the plot-holes
of potters nose, what broke too many times under the flashlight of the grievous fan. Scarecrows
mow more followers than sermons of the Mount could surmount the vomit from explicit content
from Passion of the Christ. What did we see, the truth or S&M? Indulging blood and gore?

And still, video games are too violent. Take that "Saw" and other commercials good faith!
"Badge" is not violent at all - as you urinate on a cop and rape his mouth... Still it's the games fault
that children postal at school, listening to the 6.6.6 version of "We don't need no education!"
abridged version on Common-core. Download it at your local drugstore and cornerstone for Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment