Saturday, October 13, 2018

Ante or Christ

1.
Get your acts together amp up the rights;
as the 1:1 goes 1:20 some don't feel all-mighty.
And my duke nukem ran out of sprites;
the Pharisee loathed the tax-collector in spite.
Having the tithe as though ante playing cards rightly!
If you swear on the temple but not on the gold feisty...

2.
The Bills there chilling and I lost my last Will;
cracking some pills, I spill my demons on coffee.
The tea was too headstrong, I had to savor the thrill;
remixing all Together's for the frivolous one-night-kill...
My wolf hide had to cover for a sheep to toffee
the crusades made against swirling sideshow mills...

3.
Gathering the Rock to troll the enrolled hard.
There are nice thoughts to go idle in Hell;
Noir or Bleach or some other Alucard...
Allotted my shard of Amaze raw to the bastards!
A lot of fools-gold in my split-pot ringing the Crell...
Standing in the rain of light as darkness bards!

4.
Ante or Christ - that is here the treason;
imprisoned in dismay and regretting to forget...
As I repeat my follies all my vice have seasoned;
how to fight the shining armor and cold reason!
Some axe-heads want with my sword a belittled chat...
who should I roll over to model my character Lead-Cian?

5.
More gods to beguile while saying: "I love Jesus!"
Money the source of Evil but still many antique the fight;
leaning on: "Success is an attitude!" to please us...
I don't know how many leaders I can stand failing siege thus!
Sarumanning the gatekeepers to puff a smoke while swearing blights.
"You shalt not smoke!" and another lie was born from digest read sus!

6.
Gallivanting on believe, while the dog-fights of Christians whistle Real;
who hasn't seen your toothpaste tubed story of wasted fiends?
Can't put it in, what once was rinsed out of the diligent surreal;
The courts are on undertale to vote the Devil for supreme...
"He said thirst - He hit my seconds!" Who cares about Job's friends;
when in distress you're just accounting sins and not offer your Cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment