Saturday, August 24, 2019

The spoon is broken

The glass half-empty sorely lived;
livered in onions severing dreams.
Pickeled my entransement infringing "What gives?"
spooning solutions and cumming for creeds...


The beads there of Marbel, the Ivory from Hungary;
I simply am, but the stomache was mongering.
No, scratch that hunger -- those there from Holland!
Perhaps it was time to boil some cancer... crumbling:
Lobsters there eating the titanic, thus it sank collared;
insodoing made the water salty. And the tweet was tumbling...


The glass met a spoon, happily ever after;
as daylight broke in, the spoon was broken.
Some said: "Intact" others "Infract" --
there is the Truth and there are the facts.
Receipts there missing, actions omitted.
My eyes just barfed my ears vomitted...


Divorce happens, what's the difference?
All good ends meat its winter to spring anew;
the moral failures are the avangarde's honeydew --
can can you heart me more, yea prudense?


Luther was, and Lothar died trying.
In being attacked the death-knight was scrying.


Elder races there tired of turmoil, thus made a golem,
to avenge their brethren. It was touching my marrow,
I saw the world burning. Jokers creed was at Texas Hold'em;
I sold em a dollar - and wagered a gera -- shackles there borrowed!


I blinded my sight like a Tor on some pinewood;
Odin promised to due on Wednesday -- and got speared...
Please don't tell me, its any kinds of Food;
I can pick my poison from french Fish impaired...


Swearing on sailors and drunkated parlors;
to there shall the journey now enterprise?
the King is dead, long live the bling -- arbors
revolving on nothing as apogee seizes!!


The earth was flattened by elevator music;
I saw the paint cover itself up from the wall.
Paint buckets there filled and dead Fish was musing;
the stink was just haute culture and the new black-call!!


The spoon was on canvas, as was the glass corosive.
Framed to be immortal, but alas, the soul, he escaped.
GDI tried to capture, a silent Nod was just abrasive;
gentle nudges to the right G-spot killed Katara; Aang; Toph.
"Quid est Veritas?" as Pilate had said...


Broken in mirrors, what emptied by resolve;
deus ex machina was malfunctioning distorted.
Man came from monkey to a fly-fischer was evolved.
I choose not you, for the balls on Concordance --
the daydream had disolved... Good riddance in valve.

No comments:

Post a Comment