Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Gobbled A Book

Mercy merged with a mercenary, emerged victorious,
killing emergency room candidates, with loving-kindness!
Pillaging that pun and meming it up, was the best allmighty heist,
I might have pulled out of my rubbery magic hat...
The rubber duck and the rubber ghost, went to the rubber cell
and cupboard, to cyborg some bored diggested toads,
what frenchmen dissed in New-York for a Sting out.


I don't know much about writhing poetry, except It.Works --
E.T. is Alive and welcome to have a discount in breakfast at Tiffany's.
After sniffing some bible quotes and drinking strong coffee;
fermented with Nietzche; Dostojevski and Baudelaire.
Markii de Sade had a say in it, but I neglected to come up
with a stand up reproach to give it an enticing reproach.
Having my close encounter with poverty - my Qwerty spitfiring Overtures!!


I gobbled up some goblins, rummaging through my spinach reserves, Pop-eye
didn't wanna share, so I had to flag him as intolerant. Existing little in between
the lost sententse, what got missing in translation. If anyone should find it --
please call 555 - STFUIMAONVM thank you and have a naive day...
Spinning fervently in my denied green cards, of Mars and Snickers on the road to Venus.
Hell, its been a long time, since I hoisted Me; Myself and I, with our own pretard,
relying to having only 8 alternate personalities instead of nine --


Tattletaling the Kitsune Hime, to be called Oni-chan. The tails and legs of my
blue-black and white lies, there short lived and fraudulent, with frequent mayhaves;
perhapses and lapses in judgement. Some heinous truths of the certain kind,
what only a jedi master or a sith-lord could fathom, how many hay-makers and
uppercuts it takes to change a lightbulb into LED and join into the light inside the darkness.
Myself thinks it is nice to tell me about it, that I am Amanda Hugnkiss, in case you're wondering.
When I was young, we didn't have any cosplayers, we called them just counter-revolutionaries!!


On my own volution, I attached a canary to a claymore, in order for craving some more begged
going theres, to educate the fringe, to exist within the moral guidelines. I was asking for it;
I knew it was coming -- TABULA RASA -- and the father of Homer wrestled with God
and His Vision to make the leap of faith, while the son didn't have it to be like the son of Eli.
Nodding in the right direction with my thingers and toetags, as my facerag cast out demons;
who askewed: "And who the fuck are you supposed to be?!" I entered my subpoena
right between Isa 28:10 and Malachi to Jeremijah's bottled jars of clay to taste the wines...


They had turned to water, like gasolin, what was forgotten and forlorn; as the zombies roamed
the earth -- careless and free. The Hell was hot and digging in Microsoft and Google.
To have the unmarked greaves beastmode Californications and Bohemian Rhapsodies in Blue...
My own personal RNG had a hick-up, I was stranded in the middle of Destinies Child and Prodigy!
I portrayed my betrayal of Nod to pick my own poison from the friendly Kiss and be Mansioned.
It would be nice if U2 would join with Metoo and have a bastard son of "burn it" on some
teenagers t-top. Die hard fans know, how and there to land the chopper and the cop car!


Not even duke nor MC Hammer wouldn't know how to touch this, lest to talk about Caleb and Styx;
still it stinks to be memed and stuttering of memememe as I draw all the attention seeking miss-incels, who missed the spot, to hiss in some other bush, what was not in some oldmans tale the punch-line. Avatar still had a gathering with Loki to give him airbending, while Thor learned fire and lightning. Nod even the hammer couldn't be bent to her will, but he was hellbent to give it a nice try!!
Not eventful to stutter along as I long for a throng of mice to be held on the tip of the needle, dancing with a thousand and one angels and white elephants, who nobody can see, nor perveive...

2 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/oyEngwwUprg It's officially been proven that Jewish prophets there the first memelords and con-trollers in the world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/uZTXBbX4Imo Shoutout to all gamers of life, get your game on! Am listening now, while reading... ^^

    ReplyDelete