Saturday, August 24, 2019

Absolution Impersonal -- Distract this!

Fuck you and have a nice day!
My frag limit bounced and so did my blender;
the CD did too, Metoo was dismayed;
as the wrecking ball dicked inside my house...


The rent was lit, I had ignored the dues;
the bank called in on the button raise folded.
I got no money, nor was I shagged with a clue;
So I became the Ronin in the forest emboldened.


Strapping four knives on both fists, and daggers on shoulders;
Two Claymores on my back and two colts on my belt.
It was hard to move, for I wasn't accustomed, just like woulders
citing David in front of King Saul to kill Goliath felt.


"Thus sayeth the lord" had to slay her, as the light bent on my knee;
did the slander had a new denomination to have its own pronouns?
My King James didn't Google it and I wallowed over the debris...
swallowing old spit, what my nosedives had surmounted.


I wanted to fart milk out of my nostrils, as I was drinking one,
believing it roofied. The Archangel of Sixto exorcised my replies;
"You have to be due or else we reap your rewards undone.
so press F for your fielty and no F for you!!" outcries...


I hit the road with a jackhammer and gobbled the stones on the road to Hell;
my intentsions there good and Godspeed was haunting;
nobody could walk there, so they hovered like spirits... creatures there thus -- Fell.
The Abyss got its fair share nevertheless daunting!


Absolute this -- the discounts are coming. The Mall has a fervor;
If you call in now, we half off your splendor --
swerve all your Silver and hold nothing for future or servo!
for two souls we give you a new demonic pitchfork or a Demenfador!!

No comments:

Post a Comment