Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Henjoudo

Give up your hopes, forsake your lost dreams;
sell your soul -- checkers beats chess;
the holy chestnut of all Beavis decrees:
"I have but one headbut up my confess!"




Concussion - the pillow fight to blight
the upright fragile Yandere vs Yaoi
as Carrie went postal on your Blackberry on-sight.
Alas I sign up for any kind of shinigami...




Nighty night, as the Rose punched Naruto
out cold with its askew, to ring some bells.
I'm still weeping on the retiring of Baruto:
sumo slammer is not my best friend in those Schells!




Rhyme reversed psy-ops holistic nonsense;
and some folks still think, their sweadish meat-balls.
I have to lend myself a fist in the dragons eye intense!!
If that isn't enough, the angel of mercy may come as a trap catcall...




Conclusion -- Kuro chose to datebajo Kitsune Hime
and got a slap in his face, which he took as a Yes.
Omae wa mou shinderu, as his name was marked benign;
Ningen was adrift to Rashomon with heavy duress...

2 comments:

  1. If someone could send me a link of Ningen by Kaneto Shindo (1962) I'd be grateful! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/ylK_cAsn6ew Try this as back-ground then reading...

    ReplyDelete