Saturday, August 17, 2019

Charge-Free

I is free of charge!
It doesn't contain any We's nor Me's
cause nothing else matters.
Nothing has manifested itself:
Just I and I alone above I-ness,
hovering over the depths of the seas of I.
Myself and Me is not yet there...
I am what I am, nothing is its liking!
Without that I could become selfevident--
Why should an I explain the beginning
and present til the end of being there?
Superhuman, while being inside every man.
So very manly, that no man has ever attempted
it without failure or trembled at its wake!
The dragon who's eaten all our fair maidens;
the monster in our closets and under our beds!
To be and not to bee at the same time;
existance without moral guidance nor reasoning.
No reassurance to bunji us outside of Hell;
to seek the Heavens what are not on Earth!!
Alas, the Heathens, who still seek Rome to corrupt --
Why would Superman need Heaven or God?
To be its own God while not ruling;
to be its own Rule. while not ordaining!!
Nothing to charge and nothing to venture;
nothing to quest and nothing to departure;
nothing to steadfast and nothing to nurture;
just I and I alone, over the rainbow to the pot of I.
The color of no colors; the taste of no taste;
the sane of insane; the tense of intense;
the voice of invoice; the price of enterprice --
but without an Order nor Party nor Corporation.
No fraternity nor church nor Country nor Breed
Pure Cosmopolitan I-ness and nothing else matters!!
And I for every I and I will find the thorn inside your Why --
the bias what are heavier than my loin, to have a reason...
While would I need to think in order to legitimate existance?
I is it's own reason and its own existence projecting Heavens
and Hells inwardly and outwardly! Covertly naming them Me; We and Us!!
It's our cowardice what suffocates I's to have something together.
Because we don't dare to admit to have an I to speak.
Not even for parlor, in order to like to like I--
Let your Me; Myself and I roam free;
without the yoke and the shephard nor Marshal and Bishop!!
Snakes and ladders are other people to I.
Some bring you forward, others hinder.
Some guide, while others bedazzle and blind.
Just because they haven't embraced the Truth!
I am what I am, and nothing more or less than I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment