Monday, April 4, 2022

OMG What Now?!

 What the Fuck happened on April Second? >//////////< O-o 58 Canadians and one unknown bloke reading my blog? how on earth, and then I got it nice and void of attention. You guys are killing me... :(( In my personal life, I lost my job, because I was too slow and couldn't see the difference between light- and dark-yellow; to differenciate the cleanness of plastic cups. Apparently thats a thing, if you're a dish-washer. Not to mention the stress, then the machines break down, and you break stuff with your clumsiness. Lately my eyesight is dropping fast, I cant even read the Songbook anymore, to sing in the church, I guess I have to spurt with a lense from now on... :S :o :( I hope you got something from your ventures. Just as Gaara of the Red Sands, I hate to waste anybodies time nor keep people waiting. Take care and do your thing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment