Tuesday, January 9, 2018

White lies (how to proclaim the Word of God)



1.
What they don't know, wont hurt them;
if I talk around the bush, they wont die!
So many times I tried to reason against the “ahem”
to find myself weaken under the gazes of smirks and “fine”!”


2.
If you fake it, can't take it, what Jesus once told;
little white lies will mature and become stronger -
silver will falter and gold turn to scold;
then they learn the truth at the Throne, but get no time to hunger!


3.
What if they forsake me, and I'm no longer cool;
I don't want to be bullied and left alone without dates.
Haunted by my dreams and expectations – don't leave me a fool;
it can't be that bad, if I take some selfies and rates...”


4.
I'll be always with you, don't worry, scaredy cat, believe;
don't look at this world and its tremors lament.
It's all but a show and you must go on to live –
Faith is more than the wedding cake's garment!


5.
Carry me on, and be my own warden;
don't be mad, then I have to go for a moment.
Isn't the world like a luscious garden;
why should to taste from it be a torment?”


6.
Don't be married to Satan, for once you decide;
you can't turn over, and wash your mouth, like you didn't know.
Your eyes wont blind to pain when on paths so wide;
nor your guts forget agony, when you have to bow!


7.
To break my own needs, and follow your lead;
if I have no Will, wont I seem weaker.
The wise men have so many books to read;
maybe it's a chance to be there the seeker?”


8.
Listen to your heart and not your fears;
after my Words have bestowed you in Peace.
Discern what is real to evade the tears;
lest be yourself guided into blind solstice…


9.
What if I bury my Mom, or greet a reverend friend;
some titles may hold ground and be righteous!
I don't wanna feel like I'm their vengeful fiend;
the one who faceless receives the “Fight us!”


10.
Let the dead be walking themselves and green-miled;
to everyone his own death and her own demise!
You follow me and forsake your landing and guiles;
titles hold no ground in Heaven, but true humility's surmise!!


11.
What if I want them alive and not be damned in their own hatred;
what if I'm not ready to let go, who hate your guts and Will?
Please have mercy, and smite me, thy whipping boy instead;
why should Hell overflow from the Fair gamed kill!!”


12.
I have exalted my name, and accepted my Cross, truly;
If you hate your kin and yourself and carry on – I'll be faithful!
My blood will be on you and my flesh will be in your guts fully;
Those who humble shall be redeemed – exalt themselves, shall trull!!


13.
My Lord, I have always followed you and forsaken everything;
can I walk on water now, as did Peter or heal as did Paul –
Even his sweaty hanker-chief did great miracles and didn't fling
people away from you – I want also great timbers haul!!”


14.
Son, miracles are not for show, nor my gifts for boasting;
if you'd carry my wounds, you'll understand what it means:
Father, have mercy, for they don't know, what they bidding!”
The thorn in the flesh of the disciple? – Don't spill your beans!!


15.
Haven't your prophets and saints always forgiven multitudes;
remedied the sick and forsaken the establishment?
Help me to go into the desert also, and have ravens interlude
with bells, and cockleshells to inquire, what you have meant!!


16.
Depart from me – Satan, no sacrifice – but mercy shall you curfew;
get behind me, and don't cut ears, who ever hands me to the mob.
Don't taste great empires or seven legions of angels to slay and dew;
I don't taste in the blood of my enemies, but who ever forsakes his robe!!


17.
So many have forsaken you, slandered thy name in mock battles;
for their own glory drawn swords and rogued on the street-corners!
What if I cast them down and openly rebuke for thy cattle;
so they may behold, the magnificence – the true Virtue of Holy Comets?”


18.
Don't make me despair, that I have bought you out of this scorn;
don't be like the leper, who has to run with bells and woes!
Cast out are they – not for honor, but shame – their souls are torn!!
Just like the offering – you shall be, if you lust for an audience for my shoes…


19.
I am intrigued by many faculties, so many have claimed your name unworthy;
if I laugh the witches, who cackle in destruction – then they would relent!
If I shame the Harlots and tease, who kill infants, surely you'd be thanksgiving;
for that is the road of the honest warrior your Paladin, thy Gent!!”


20.
Just as the pharisees died blind, you shall – if you don't suffer like I did;
why should I venture for the great tithe or the awesome temple or quest!
Hounding the wicked to dismay is not what I understand with Godspeed;
die yourself, carry thy cross, witness in silence – I shall bring the rest!!


21.
I am but a white raven, what of a little white lie;
if they start following, who cares how it was.
I don't want my friends to paint their faces with wrong dye;
so many have opinions like buts and I don't onion alas – –!!”


22.
A little sour-paste turns many pastry's rotten;
don't paint it black or I will whiten your bones!!
Whatever spirit has now unto thou begotten;
that you'd mix new wine into old skins to have both begone?!”

No comments:

Post a Comment