Monday, November 4, 2019

Sidebored

I was sided with exitement, to be born in the Wilds;
my ID didn't mind to mine some Bejeweled and lies.
Sideburns there on denial and demanded a refund;
sliding into my usual sidebored show of callous refusal.


I surmise to suffice, that lest be done the show must go off;
putting a burka on it and my mouth there the ash fields lie.
On the razor of self-loathing and doubt any shreak becomes;
a dreadknight in shining armour so gloomy, I lost my happy spark!


Cleaving in my closet, but can't kill the slender man;
listening to Hotel California, whishing it was 1408.
Catcalled the devil, but he gave me the thinger;
I took him on the green mile and over the Jordan...


As I consecrated old Nick to be a Tom-Cat;
the Unabombers outpoured their voluptous cries.
I lapsed in my moral judgment to be ineffable;
don't contradict my deranged grants, what should be outranted!!


Dating back to oblivion, I needle to slay the Fairy-Dragon Queen,
making all air elementals and Yugioh players cry... All monkey suit
I wrench myself out of Hells kitchen and into Heavens dining room.
I found a lonely angel in my soup, who swore that he was not peeping...


I was procrastinating after eight! How could anybody allow such sacrilege??
The mint chocolate still lingered in my guts, as Wormwood decided to go...
How am I supposed to feal wretched without Wormwood?! Fuck this shit,
I left myself to be Me somewhere else, and found the Cult of Memes...


Its membership stated: "Only Me, can make the Heart go blind;
Only thee, can rule what them shall abide! Only Me, the darkness
hearkens, alas thrill my heart with loving kindness, to be gutless!"
I even purchased the worthy cutlass for all honorary ceremonies...


Exited was an understatement, I was in wicked glee, to be loving to help myself;
Myself was not impressed and overwhelmed with it, cutting me out of the slack!
I mean, don't I deserve a sabbatical or a little break every now and when,
to sniff the panties of Rose Red or Emily. Even the loincloth of St. Paul did miracles, why not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment