Thursday, November 7, 2019

There is no spoon - but the mirror was empty!

A client goes to the restaurant and orders a soup, but gets no spoon. He pardons himself and asks:
"There is no spoon."
The waiter puzzled at first and then sais: "Yeah, yeah, sure -- I am buddhist too!"
the annoyed client reaffirms the question.
"Um no! I am telling you, there is no spoon!"
"I don't have time for this!!" exclaimed the waiter, "I hope you still pay a tip..."
the client grows agitated:
"There is no fucking spoon and I cannot eat my soup!! Here look!"
"Why didn't you bloody say that sooner?! exclaimed the frustrated waiter --
"No need to swear, I'll bring you that spoon."


Going to the shef, the waiter sais: "Sir, table 37 said, that there is no spoon..."
The shef just laughs and goes about his work. If some time passes, and the waiter dost not move from his place, he growls: "What??"
"There really was no spoon at table 37..."
"Maybe the mirror was empty too! I know, you're buddhist!!"
The shef was so irritated that he got such a lazy and dumb waiter. Now it was the waiters time to get pissed:
"I accidentally didn't deliver a spoon with the ordered soup!!"
"Then why don't you bloody take one or two from the shelf?" exclaimed the Shef and tossed some spoons at the waiter, who miraculously caught them all and hurled back at the client, who was angrily tapping his thingers at the table.


"You sure know, that this plate doesn't get bloody empty by itself, don't you?" taking one offered spoon, the hungry client eats his soup and then pays with tip and leaves.
There was a mirror on the other side of the table, the client was sitting, and as the waiter cleaned the table, he noticed the cab stopping; opening the door and closing, but no person entering nor leaving it. If the waiter hastily ran out, he still saw the former client leave inside the cab.


Now the waiter understood: "I served soup to a Vampire!!" Thinking how famous that would make him, he immediately ran to the Shef to forebode:
"Sir, the mirror was empty, sir!"
"Oh, what now?!" The shef pointed at fois gras and some hodeuvre "Those dishes wont serve themselves, Buddha, now get on your way, or I make your workplace empty!"
But the waiter insisted: "No I'm telling you, our customer must have be a Vampire, because I didn't see his reflection in the mirror, entering the cab, but if I ran along, here he was."
"Oh, ok! I understand..." The shef looked at him with a calm notion... "Bring those dishes to table 14 and then you get the day off...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment