Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Insecticide


1.
Wallowing in darkness, creeping out the mind;
gnawing to the liver; the stomach goes round and round.
Butterflies on shoulders; insects crawling the brain –
I want to scratch the itch, cant reach it, lost my golden frame…


2.
Snakes ate up my guts, some moths hatched up the spine:
so deep and full of shit – I could raise to make a farm.
So kinky to my bosom, so poisoned from my lips -
Who will call for shotgun; I will ask for dibs…


3.
Reaching for the gallows; screeching to the wind;
sawdust as my marrow, the arrows in my throat.
Wrist beating like a crooked watch – putting up the test.
Who knows what brings the future – just shovel up the rest!


4.
Besiege me, oh darkness, make your towers high;
I got the sprayer ready, lets rumble through the roof.
To smirk the lasting snicker, farewell the last goodbye.
The colors oozing from the face and hair leaving fragrance; dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment