Sunday, October 16, 2016

Peace of shit


Lyrics:
Peace of shit! I want some peace of shit!!
I'm so mad at your face I swear I gonna hit
while I have a quiet laugh and lollypops outspit

1.
Someone to me sayd hey. I was like fucking shit.
She didnt got the point her act was like a trick.
I was not born in costume it was not halloween
but still I got the feeling: "Girl there was a place I have you seen!"

2.
The girl sayd she wanted hangouts I was like: "Buy a noose...!"
She smirked and waved her hair so fine the whole class was off loose.
I forgat to file my fingers my nails there awful still
and still she smiled like Clark Gable invited and gave her a thrill...

3.
It's not that I dont like you; it's not that I love to hurt -
its just that I have a feeling that in Arkham I forgat my shirt...
I dont need your pitty and I dont need your hugs.
Why is it so hard to understand that love is like some bugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment