Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sorry

Sorry
Sorry for being away; sorry for being late
I seek to find words to say: "Love you"
Sorry that my silence sounds like: "I hate!"
Maybe its bad luck maybe its fate
I'm sorry that I'm breaking and hurting your good faith.

Sorry that I'm like a wheelcart whose wheels are turned astray
I try to contain myself and go back to the happy days.
Sorry that unanswered there your please and calls and prays.
Sorry that my yeahs, sound like sarcastic nays.
Now the silence is wearing on me and we go separate ways...

Sorry for being distant; sorry for being cold,
Its so much te be said - and much to be silently nodded.
Sorry that I'm hurting - I know its getting old.
I never ment to be cool like a motion picture outsold.
Sorry for being sorry like a tarnished broken mold...

No comments:

Post a Comment