Thursday, March 3, 2016

I.C.U



1.
I see you in darkness; I see you in light;
I see you in gardens of joy and in fights.
Forever your Mercy shall shine on me bright;
I see you, lord Jesus, accept this low knight.


2.
I see you in east; I see you in west;
I see you at feasts and then dogs go to rest.
Forever your Name – It calls me the best;
I see you, lord Jesus, put my faith to the test!


3.
I see you in north; I see you in south;
I see you in cloth, when ever I open my mouth.
Forever your Cross – be the Shepherd of youth;
I see you, lord Jesus, can't ever get enough…


4.
I see you in sickness; I see you in health;
I see you in weakness, when I'm stripped of all wealth.
Forever your guidance like assassin in stealth;
I see you, lord Jesus, yours truly, like a whelp.


5.
I see you in death; I see you in deceit;
I see you with every breath to suffer myself defeat.
Forever your sorrows for the ones in need;
I see you, lord Jesus, let my soul em feed!


6.
I see you in conquest; I see you in strife;
I see you if sadness befalls me and my face looses all life.
Forever your soothing touch when I your hand shall bite;
I see you, lord Jesus, let there be no night…


7.
I see you in skinny; I see you in fat;
I see you in batman and cat-womans cat.
Forever your acceptance to chase every brat;
I see you, lord Jesus, I raise my hat…


8.
I see you in Naruto; I see you in Pain;
I see you in Kabuto; in the shows I don't know the name.
Forever your patience to await my game;
I see you, lord Jesus, who you're holding my frame…


9.
I see you in Gray; I see you in Scarlett;
I see you afraid – my life looks like a harlot.
Forever your silence – that makes me cheer up a lot;
I see you, lord Jesus, make me in your story the good plot...

No comments:

Post a Comment