Friday, March 11, 2016

Nobody



1.
Staring the stairs of starlight heavens;
wailing the dares of nightmares I'm craving.
Having expressions like Kevin E. Leven –
holding not back coas' life isn't worth saving…
Don't know what to be asking or raving;
to be noticed and to call it life even,
when I lost my rabbit punch and the lucky seven…


2.
Gnawing away the remorses of “you'll see's”;
arbiter venom – to see who is stronger.
The face looks so bleak and time freezes me:
Is this so good if I think any wronger,
like a lunatic escaped from asylum death mongers,
would shake down any hustle, to pull down the sleeves.
Grunting without tact to anybody: “What gives?”


3.
Counting the bones under my dressing;
no flesh to be had, like the Grim Reaper's son;
dancing alone, in my self caressing;
only books to be read all night long.
The crows and the ravens have formed a large throng;
with they beaks pecking and on my fingers teasing.
Hoping to get a hells thrashing…




4.
This is the life!” or “Is this a life?”
Decisions, decisions don't know what to choose…
Playing myself in chess – fork or a knife;
heads death wins; tails I lose.
Yoking myself in despair to hang loose;
seeking trouble to end my strife:
With this ring I shall take you to my wedded wife!”


5.
One in darkness, let the light be in one;
Nobody to hearken; no body to stun.
Eating myself like a cannibal-bum;
closing in for the fears counted sum…
It's time to kick some ass and chew bubble-gum!”
But dukes out of cash and steroid runs;
time to give it up and holster your gun…


6.
Smiting down the gods of happy-morrow;
no Joy and Laughter to hope for an ending.
No more shed tears no faked up sorrows.
Cutting my soul for the face to be rending.
This suit is neat, swanky and trendy!”
If I just could a scythe so borrow;
there would be no future; there is no tomorrow!


7.
Be your own God to pull yourself up;
from the threads of your hair like Munchausen;
for nobody cares to ask you: “WAZZUP!?”
The night is all-mighty like a legion of thousands;
only your voice to your hearts beat trounces.
Come back to your senses! Wake up!!”
Meh, what?! – Ah just shut uup!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment