Saturday, November 5, 2016

God is an imperfectionist

1.
Put all your sorrows in thy heart;
turn upside down, the world asunder.
Tell hurtful truths – these never part,
who can see beneath the thunder.


2.
Love is never tasted tender;
God no cuddly teddy-bear.
Hardships true friends cannot hinder;
lovers tears are always dear…


3.
Torment sometimes taking reason;
vision murky, soul in havoc.
Even when you left – no treason
can surpass the faithfuls luck…


4.
Feel at ease if you imperfect –
so that's how God chose your build.
As long you know it no intercept
can alter the fate of the strong willed.


5.
Strong will doesn't come from muscles;
good looks derived from make-ups glare
it's not the boobs; ass; hips what hustles
me to love having on you a stare…


6.
It's not the weight nor its your diet;
it's not the values you might so share.
Hell I don't care – your Lambo' is a Fiat:
Just be yourself, cause that's a dare!


7.
If you must freak out, then have it your way;
I love the you who is unrestrained –
If I wanted a puppet I would circussed the whole day;
It's all you, what I can't refrain!


8.
Truest feelings although imperfect;
are the choicest wines at heart;
if you could be my poison, the affect;
that would be my Cupids dart...

No comments:

Post a Comment