Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Breathe

1.
I want to see your darkness, hug your demons and despair;
suffer all what disheartens, restore your faith and chill the blue.
I want to carry you around, to show my light its all there;
shelter you from harmful things: hidden, seen and malicious, cruel…


2.
I want to see your eyes of heart, even when all broken down;
shed the tears for you and smile, quenching all what has been envenomed.
Don't worry if you silly feel – for me you don't seem like a clown;
just a broken angel fallen from the sky worthy to be envisioned.


3.
Breathe, don't go, don't give up the fight – it's still not late and young the night.
Beat me up and scream my name, just I could hold you and be with you insane.
Your Hell can't be so hot as me, just take me close and hold on tight…
smile again that's what I need and all the losses there not in vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment