Monday, November 7, 2016

Ranting Grand

1.
Don't take me for granted, don't go to that city, there
the drunkards mad ranted –
And I'm not even pretty! – Am I witty?
So don't expect grace from the wanted…
there there, little puppy, there there


lyric
I'm a ranting grand; I'm a cut-up Stan!
Like my PC don't lan – don't you fan, don't you fan!
All my fires go blaze; like a juggernauts raze;
like the minotaurs maze – don't you fan, don't you fan!


2.
Don't haunt on forgiving eyes checking the food-stamps there
could be a Turkey, but not for thanksgiving…
Taunt happens, so be nice – have vice!
It's not a life to be loony among the living…
there there, cutie chicklet there there


3.
Don't call my good nature or I'll fold all your buttons, there
was no false grandeur or a bond on a statue.
Even if all sins are saved, that doesn't make me dazed…
Criminally insane doesn't imply modest virtue!
There there, broken wingman, there there

No comments:

Post a Comment