Monday, November 14, 2016

Absence


It's so hard to be on your side
I keep pushing on and fight for you
but you don't seem to notice, you don't mind...
there did our story messed up - if I could hit rewind!
But you are just fabulous, born to be cool...

Quiet laughters and smirks of yours granted;
would you remember me if I there all gone?
My leave of Absence - God, you're so demanded,
like you there Thor and I was just Io...

Don't go like that, girl, maybe hes meek-shy;
maybe his thoughts are all over you.
Maybe he's startled and don't know how or why;
to say that your time with him is not faked a lie!
Maybe he's confused for loss of words and blue...

He could call or leave me a message;
its not that hes from Sussex and dialing the moon;
or cant he find hes feelings nor sausage?
Maybe some other girl is giving him a boon...

Don't go like that, girl, just askew that idiot;
maybe he saw the wrong moves on youtube,
and now he has to fuck it up like on video;
maybe he's got no mind without you no idea.
So don't go like that and ask directly that fool!

What if he laughs at me and the others fuck better;
what if them stocks are better at hand.
I'm myself shy and not ready to go like a trotter;
what if the shitty blame on me shall land?

Don't go like that, girl, words are for merry;
just ask for the three words and wait for the see.
If he really dost not react to that cherry;
maybe you should book some tickets on another ferry.
Its better to loose a fucker now than later die and leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment