Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sic em (Strength in Christ)



1. Every time the world's go by and sayeth me: „Yo taste!”
I dont wanna spoil my fun to make my time go waste.
Wasted was my gloomy vision – to go to Hell my haste...
Now Jesus lives! In my own heart – I have strength in Christ!

Refr:Strength in Christ – my soul wont slumber;
Strength in Christ – he wont let me go yonder;
Strength in Christ – let others have blunder;
Strength in Christ – I allways wonder...

2. I was born on early spring, on seventeenth of May;
outside of marriage and: „Would rue the day!”
May-day!” was all that the world to me say.
I shook my head bluntly and sayd simply: „Nay!”

3. I knew witchcraft like my left-hands fingers,
I could smite thee, so hate in your veins lingers;
I enjoyed to go swearing with hallowed bringers;
my heart was empty – I didnt know what tingles.

4. Still He would save me, though I was of shit:
ugly to look; smart-ass; an nihilist twit.
Like an old whore, who lost her clit –
I loved so much to put brains in my Dick!

5. Come to thee, let the Gospel so reach you;
lay down your murder, the hatred what breach you!
Come to thee, I call: Jesus needs you;
let the ravens fly by and humbly feed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment