Tuesday, January 26, 2016

White raven

1.
Hey, liddle White raven, show me what you got;
you feathers all are painted white and odd is your own croak;
are you really ravenlike - a pigeon, are you not?
A turtledove who likes to play a river in a moat.

2.
I am, but a white raven, my image so despised;
I dont know what I'm cravin, when I eat yokes like they spice.
Is it that I'm dreaming, that I see Jesus at my side,
or is it just a raving that I cannot fully hide?

3.
Listen, boy, you crazy fool, what hopes does bring this boon?
I could paint all your feathers dark and give you restitude
what losses gained, that might change soon
so give in; cheer up; be allright and stop all hesitate!

4.
I am, but a white raven, dirty is the road;
the pavement stones all crackled brim
and that doesnt help me goad,...
ah, lets just wait for Him...

5.
Silly birdy, fully-nerdy, what you looking, doc?
the grave is stoned and full of bones, the-end and nothing else.
Dont you waste your time in here your brain dont like this mock;
How can he be in Heaven that all is truly false!

6.
I am, but a white raven, I got no proof to say
I only feel it in my heart, that gives me everithing.
Bible says, and I believe, oh what a happy day;
what does the future hold, only He may bring.

7.
Simon says; Donkey dares; the Turkey laid an egg:
how can it be, that this is sane and gives you remedy?
Please come in your senses, I humbly to you beg,
this life is no cartoon show; its not a comedy!

8.
I am, but a white raven, I hold no words to sway;
tempted like I mortal am, my eyes can still not see;
tempest is my souls disguise; its my heavens key,
still I'm proud to say the least, that Christian I can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment