Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sisters of Hatred



1. Their names are Malice and Daring
eyes so cold as snow...
Life without them so boring:
Lets race to the Holy Cow!”
Its: „Apocalypse now!”
All Calypsos are creeping;
darkest desires and whispers speaking:
Come out, come out, and down bow!”
The hopes fare for an angel, lonely crow,
and my head rings...

2. Oh, please stop haunting, my lonely heart –
the pace is too rough, the insides are burning;
the world is crumbling, slowly falling apart.
Ending my sad boastful, but little story...
Malice and Daring – one crimson-haired; the other white,
farewell to reason on this endless night.
Echoing voices: „Yo sunshine – I'm right behind!”
loosing my cool, my teeth are starting to grind
Draw your last card...”

3.Malice and Daring – smirking to me like in yest,
their hands clapping on some uprooted cross:
Let your sorrows in us find its rest –
you know, its your life, you're the Boss.”
Someguy throws a donkeys scull to toss...
Silent are all lights of the city – its beacons;
sleeping are all bishops and deans and deacons.
Malice shouting to me: „Listen, boy, its win or loss!”
Daring appealing in glee: „Dont follow the cross!”
Havent seen galls who could more be of pest.

4. I cross my heart and lift my hands in prayer;
remembering all, what Jesus may have taught me.
Malice and Daring – like two vulturing slayers:
hideous laughter sprung out from theyr lips – and thee –
I was like a sheep, who is looking for Mercy...
But the box was empty; no more lives to spare;
my heart stopped and gave me a hard scare...
Listen, oh Jesus, i'm in distress, hear me and see,
what the devil has frowned with its crayon!”

5. All was at naught, but the sisters shouted: „Later!”
departing from me with the sun also rising.
Daring stopped, and glared over her shoulder: „Hater!”
when the dawn snuffed away their shadows – I was praising.
Overflow of tears came to my eyes – like I was crazy:
Thank you, oh Lord, that was Yours to be the Victor!”
But on my lips was a taste what didnt quite licked on:
Was this something in related - ?"

1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/_yWZBC0_bhQ Magic Duels Origins Chandra Nalaar it the perfect theme for this poem... UWU

    ReplyDelete