Monday, January 25, 2016

Resolve (prayer)

1.
I am the light that protects the meek
I am the hand that consoles, who weep
I am the shoulder that carries the weak
not only today but on every week.

2.
Every year and every hour;
if suns ablaze or nightfall scours
the crimson lights of fading dawn
may my lips never quiver; my reason yawn.

3.
This is no vacation; my life is no tower
noone shall block my pass, no boulder -
scolding friends or mentors who older
nobodys hearsay no words: "that told her"

4.
I am the heart that loves to be hurt;
I am the truth that God wrote to the earth -
nobody else to push him before;
no different angle; no later found score.

5.
Like a chainmail of iron; a white scirt,
I will protect those who are broken and hurt.
Let me love, Jesus, let me be more,
be my image to others, like heavens door.

6.
If I shall strider on plains and through moor;
let me be first to fashion the road.
No lion or boar or wild who roams
shall make me falter; my posture to moan.

7.
I am the answer to prayers cast;
I am the gatekeeper who enters last:
Be your Grace to the world, my judgement fast,
that noone who you love may get lost and past.

No comments:

Post a Comment