Friday, September 21, 2018

Blow me

Are dragonflies dragons or flies? Are they having slippers or tights?
Do they buy ice-cream while eating mustard, or are they just nice?
Could they go to the opera and wash their dreams with shampoo
or don't they like soap? What do they drink - butterscotch or coke?

Blow me, blow my mind! Blow it up - childhood is one of a kind;
when you grow up, please do mind, that nothing is forever my child

Are the rocks also thinking and the trees? Are the waves weaving or not;
am I dreaming, when I go to bed or wake up? What is said - does it last
or goes away if I say: "To the ravens all sorrow and to the crows disease?"
Will it put me at ease, if I don't buy it but lease? Was it just or for appease?

Blow me, blow my mind! Blow it up - childhood is one of a kind;
when you grow up, please do mind, that nothing is forever my child

Are there more sides to the truth or just one side? Is there even One or many?
Are the multitudes outgunned? Manning the gates and fortresses - is there a side?
What is the answer when I leave something behind? Do I mind or am I kind?
Is silence better than shout-out what is right in time? What should I find under that sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment