Friday, September 21, 2018

Who has ears to listen, here yea!

Give me your fuck-ups, give me your sins;
your woken mares and devil-made grins.
All the gossip and toil, the smacked down chins;
what others may hurled on you at their whim...

Give me your belittled names and battlefield tokens;
your sullen words and edgy ordains outspoken.
Give me everything you despair and more to be soaking;
once I was lost and needed Jesus and was broken.

I gave my heart up and called me a  damn friar;
seeing lies and deceit in every manner and higher...
Spit in my heart and shit in my soul nigher;
til all was used, I deemed mighty and Diviner!

To be with God, is to Hate ones self;
put all your sworn remedies against itself.
It's not success, nor wanton; lust health -
not gifts and merit, no chosen ones stealth!

If Jesus you want, be one with the dirt -
one for all; all for one, to shoulder others hurt.
Their tears are yours to grasp, your joy is theirs shirt
on theirs shoulders. If Hell tosses boulders you spurt...

Not for the faint of heart and Sunday sermons;
not for the merry go round but for vermin.
To be scoured by sun and ablaze by the churnings
what others may yearn on you while you're swirling...

Be the socket for others batteries, the warm blanket to cuddle;
far for your own needs, close to safeguard the fodder...
The welcome mat to accept the dirty footprints the complaints empty folder;
always the faceless last, who got forgotten to mention and was left yonder!

Be the torchlight, then others run through endless blight;
maybe yourself shaken and bruised, but alas, you're the kite!!
Don't break yet, but loose your self dearly. For the lost be upright
and true, for that is your chosen honor to keep the watch this night!

And if done is your deed, and ended your quest;
don't expect no payment, the journey was all the feast.
For if you ring the bell to get noticed, your deeds confessed;
what would you expect from your master to pay you the least?

No comments:

Post a Comment