Friday, September 21, 2018

Save your breathe

1.
I might be boneless, homeless, dreamless, someone could own less -
a life full of mess; getting out of the great mall to build a wall in appall
another brick, what is looking for a judgment call - whether a window or door;
makes a widowed mind of custodians ask for mores...

2.
I might be frightened, tightened; full of awe, intimidated and smitten.
What could be my trend of pretend to your tent from love me tender
til some rend? Brand the blenders of Gents vs. Saints vs gend's Err...
What was that message and either/or error malfunction psycho-terror!

3.
I might be speechless, breechless - nobody could siege less;
"Sieg Heil" went to digress with Gumbayah and "I confess..."
Some dwarfs admitted to be half-giants and there accused;
some elves turned to leprechauns and controlled the trigger-fuse...

4.
I might raise my kite, then some things are not standing upright;
because some new farts tried to upstart a fight and jumped my
middle finger to tell jokes about Robin Good in tights! My heart
was throbbin' food; vomited the omitted goods into the sewers boo'd...

5.
I might be thin not fat; but that doesn't spell out that I lost my cat;
or the rabbit or the hat; when I went to my coca-cola dream of
juggernaut scat. Scrapping the tags of fapping slideshows of side-
show kicks what got licked by their derelict smart-ass bricks...

6.
I might die of laughter; contending to con-artist aesthetics with barter;
to cater and fart... er let's censor it and be smarter. What rhymes with?
And the show goes on to be someone like Marshall Mathers - the role-God-all
and Mod to play White Martian and Sopranos in the same role - I applaud!

7.
I might save my breathe, but it's better to be wasted like in GTA the frags never be tasted;
when someone is out on a frenzy - we're all like killers here merged with Joker and Mckensie;
not knowing whether Heather or lord of the flies shall tell a lie from believe or die ringleadering
the bottom feeders to their reclaimer and demeanor. Meaning less than to beam and not to mean here!

No comments:

Post a Comment