Saturday, September 15, 2018

Cancered

Hook:
Eugene - Ew Germ! What gives - you're mean!! Billy-boy read The Hustler and was caught by Mary-Jane... Spiderman got cancered what the hell Mr. Alex deemed! All I could say in witness, was that it all bout' some Eugene...

1.
Spiderman got crossed with Stan - Jaywalked the mockingbirds to scarecrow the fans. The shit was lit and off the grit, the newspapers there orgasping for straws but stray-barked the wrong barn to skillfully toe-tag the Thing with Hulk And I don't mean to offend Hogan nor am I talking about some high-horsed low gun what got crossed into a cheetah... I don't know how to defeat myself - hah! My killing spree is so pedigree, my Podagra had to Avada Kedavra and miss the tree - as He-Man was falling town with timber, does it trigger your decklist from A to O or G? What's my butt-size is it H or am I on a relentless outrage on-stage turn the lights off to rage-quit all wizards who made the dragon in the room invisible and got flagged by Blizzard...

2.
Sherman tanked up in his roleplay to MMO some M.P to appease a treatise: "Let's be mature about virtue
to detour the gesture of nurturing untrue sentiment into merits and curfews." Him was offended and called off his rally to be the tally of Mulder and Scully merged with MacGyver and O'Malley's... The seagulls had a laughing-fit to pitlord the pitch-black underwhelmed Robin on a spin-off shit! He was not quite in the hood to be my homey nor one of the Simpsons, but I got shy when the prank-call turned me into 50 shades of gay and I had to science-fict my fisting gist into Mr. Garrow who didn't mind it that a black and broken arrow was in his spine and guts entrailing the marrow I had to borrow from Shakespear but forgot to copyright claim the fervor...

3.
Same old shame sold; tamers scold lamers bold - I fold! Owning this game for Gold to be told in the past that the future is unquestioned mold. It was Walt who didn't see how the ugly duckling was more famous, than the rabbit in the hole - so he funeralled his scarf and scoffed the plow. In the Diary of Mary Jane nothing was written down; spilled nor bolted shut and put on hold... Skillet had a skill-set what was not accompanied by this mod I downloaded from the crash-site of a meteorite as a one-hit-kill entered the stage like Elvis and I got some doubts in my pelvis that it's not wise to shelve this. It sounds like Beavis and Butthead as I headbutt the way through the open door and said: "Do you have some ketchup on the Times as I eat all up?" and he shouted back: "Woah, dude - wazzup? What's shaking are you on crack - da fuck?!"

4.
The rubber-duck in the cub-board haunted some tongue twisters and scat some freckles on my hipster mustache without pushing any rhymes on my Acne! - That cancered my porcupine and I didn't know what to say - or... Do I stay for supper, as Terminator pleaded behind my door to let him in and I just watched Buffy and couldn't allow the vampire even a single nay... Under my bed, as I evicted the bogeyman to call out all SAM sites what are found in the red-light district and in Columbia campus or somewhere else I don't recall or stand... I plan to scam the IRS with dauntless bouncing checks to bleak-scan my mirror-cracks what got left out from the odd server by a ping, as the Observer served cold dishes of vengeance on a silver platter and had a swerving Stirling to steer bereft into Burger-king.... I'm vehemently swearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment