Thursday, September 27, 2018

Offense



Behind the fence of my pants I pant;
the don't and can't is making me saint…
Being the oral conscience, while my deeds wilt like roses;
stinking more than smoked socks strike resemblance!
I drink whiskey on the rocks – no, that's my pretense with cola;
got no drivers license for lack of attention and cocks.
Still licensed to kill with my comments tormenting the commons;
commending the comas while beheading the dot's on the I…


I rend the spirit of some other whiteboard cards
what got screeched on my ears. Black-boarding the soot
as though it was black salt or sugar. And tar, as cough-drops;
dropping the beat of dripping paint on the window dressing,
what got broadcast on air for the picket fence and housings…
The parchment of my apartment didn't contest your tooth nor bent
hell into a bow to rain some may have been and seemingly well's!
I didn't know how to sell it – so I went back to my anon grind…


Dye-versing the parceled diversions under my umbrella;
as anvils and veni vidi vici are hurled around the clock…
Pulling down my socks, being naked under my contempt;
smothered by the gasps of mortality, dwarfed with bigoted shouts,
how to think fast and furious, but without a scowl back…
I regress the mare of being wet while dry on Martiny;
buttoning the shirt on the neck but leaving the zipper open…
How many laps there relapsed in this absent minded caps – fill in the flanks?


Blanking the armies, what never assaulted nor there drafted;
scripting con-artists conscience to coincide with incense.
To dank memes of never happened shadow boxing dreams;
surrounded by puppets and pet dragons who think like their rats.
Some ants there supporting white elephants in the mirror shop
accusing the owner of seven years of cheating by spouce while never married!
It carried on with its sully to weary the vultures without spicy tastes.
I created some hasty feasts O.D distastes, tracing back my lace on thy embrace!


Embering my race of fastest stun in the crest to have my blue ribbon;
as I nibble away all common sense to be special in my prevents.
Venting the valve of my cloaked obstructed content from the abyss.
Creeping closer evermisting the words, like a chain-smoker cancers lungs.
Evengreen in my eventful scenes I flash forward, skipping the morrow
envy and yesterdays memories, to start from a blank check, what don't jump!
Didn't got enough stocks – still expecting to birth my jackpot and it's overdue
9 months became 9 years and still no happy ending. So what else is lending?


Get off or ense, I dispense some glance of third parties impaired stance
what moral-mortified some hard-boiled egg-shells, break the mouth-full
jaws of a shark merged with a clown. It was horrible! Just like Vizzerdrix;
and I was just out of netflicks to give a damn on my Pacman turned to baguette.
Bistro's are so multo bene when they serve pizza; while buy-in the coffee
from the washing machine and expecting it be ice-cold! I was old enough
to know, how to scold some embroiled emboldened tensions at your tenants
expense, for their there too much elephant and too little ant...

No comments:

Post a Comment