Saturday, September 15, 2018

Possessed

F this the dish of rampaging catfish; to S the D who R&D'ed the hiss!
I'm possessed to confess - Herman or Rudolf; Hesse or Hess?
What's the difference, who cares - my arguments are a mess...

Lets test this dress - up-skirt or tabletop who's guess? If I put some
"I told you so" in "just saying it" whitewashed Hall of honor and bliss?
Bless me, if no minds there giving F to bluff and button-raise the Sheriff!

The gloves are off and so are the shirts and buttons - oh my! I must be blind!
Don't stripmine the behavior of me myself and I! But-naked in thought awhile
S on you doubled down to triple nihilism with Nietzsche; Kierkegaard and Husserl...am fine!

Even if not, maybe its something I got - the flu or some bot who made a worrywart fart and
scapegoat... Troll me some nickles and dimes to backtrack - maybe I crack some smileys and wines.
Punning the sun to silver-line the malignant alignment with Ubuntu and Nibiru to tangent the ignorant fool!

Is it a sleeper cell or some agent - targeting the good taste with urgent may have been Mayhem or Bean!
Maybe it was just ham and eggs and nothing more to be continued in a fever pitched cream? Juggernaut
goes pell-mell; the marodeurs are frenzied - wth if I gone postal on your Tinkerbell...chill! Fire-sales well!!

I'm gonna shoot myself in the fist as I talk to my hands in your face as I found them on the other side
of Milwaukee and left you in Tennessee - alright! That's some great steam to be rolling on a stampede;
to have you pieps and iced sheets to cover the S heaps... while I fox-trot to make a giant leap for M-kind!

Or did I shutter some stutter of K-K-Kind to leave you guessing some Guess; Gucci or just mere Nike
on who's timeline... Twitter me this, is it a french kiss or cheese from Swiss - a suit and a tie to wear the
no smoking sign to be naked like a stand-up comedian was named Mr. B or was that T or anyway - don't wind!!

A team; B-list or C like Ferenc Liszt To ABC da unabombers to score some babes and the Oscar on xmas and you wish! Gibberish on berserk to squirt the newt twerp who didn't know how to bow the bowel of hatred into the toilet to cater betters meh - same S. So twit the fair game into battle-royal fortnite and call id: "Mayday"

S-S-S Stacy you lost your triple X rating and are not smoking hot anymore nor even a com-dot to miss the spot, to call up Spock and say, it can't be helped since your childhood, for abortion failed in a faked attempt!
Exempt of all obligations and obliterated contempts. Tempting the temporarity of oral prevention conversations camps to mirror Trump and fail hump?!

Piggy-backing the milked whales who breached the screeching of bats and badger mauls to maul a hole in one; to pun the Grail-goal tarding the show with respawned critters from Duke Nukem and Let's Rock and Dull the road of fork-knives and lifts to gift the thrift of a CEO does stiff the bad filth... and goes for a meh!

Testing, testing one-two-three: "I O U - I love you - You owe me - I trade you free - Kiss me - Missed me
was that all on air - don't spelling bee! Mind your own manners and redeem the unreal dream from Mereen!
Harpies are bad for worship but no statue ain't cool either, so cut-throat some booby-traps and make some C...

I'm stacking some insults before I go packing into my Ivory tower of little men and Lolicon some stockings on a tracking. Don't mind me if my rant got you flapping your chewing gums and caching the rye-whiskey and whiskers to Kit Kat the drowned cat, who bit some dogs who went A-wall in a condemned mall. That's all folks ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment