Sunday, September 9, 2018

Smother me

1.
Loose my life, I sell your soul; call me a name, I give you true meaning.
When you glimpse into the ravine, the deep will look back to;
nothing is real, unless I feel pain. That is the only remorse and gleaming;
the truth to cut all chains... its a shame, that all who are framing
fame, hope to carve themselves a god who is bigger then us and ought to
be the same! Loose that count; I plead you guilty, but not as you do too;
but as I secretly conceive... Me is Myself and I are You - the new beginning!

2.
Starve myself and feed your frenzy; flag my needs and scold my despair;
I love to be crucified, to be your lap-top; the doll of design...
Nothing more refreshing than the taste of my own blood under impaired
tooth and gums, when we play the running game with just one chair...
I want to loose, so you could stay victor, please give me more rules to resign;
bully my honor and shame my dreams valor - that is what grace shall assign.
Frustration is must and fear is a means, for the Kingdom to come, and your lair!

3.
Give me your shit; I like to buy glasses - Pink is so kinky and the favorite color!
Black is so cool and Green is so mean - which one is true no-one could tell...
All I see, Red, and shades of Gray flurry; chasing around the ones who have colons;
question marks bad, exclamations turn sour only three dots what better the morons...
What is the truth, who has the say? So many prophets make the poison go swell;
should I blow the whistle; raise the rally flag on a moral high-ground or ring the doomsday bell?
We need more tombs to lament of fathers who over-lived their sons and forlorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment