Saturday, September 8, 2018

For Anna Rudolf

She played chess then others baited gender;
four in a row made the haters turn to slander.
Lip gloss computer is non plus ultra like Bender
from Futurama - to love me, pretender?!

I don't know what, but how do I say it:
how do many cunts complain against same shit?
"You have no dick!" - And you do? For real! I'm hit!!
How does it reference to chess, you dimwit?

Smacking a girl with AC needs no guts but whores!
Without evidence all claims are evidence like gibbering gore
in a computer game you forgot to nanny-lock the sores;
so quit barking under the wrong mistletoe for more scores!!

Do I shake my hips or my head, or is this a milk-shaker?
No pun intended, but sarcasm is for free - so wait for the undertaker.
Every time you kids paint the web with comments, it makes me faker
as a funny bill of 37 bucks in US to think of chess like peace of cakers!!

It's not that easy to win it when under scrutiny and contempt;
when some fake drawers bully your belongings with behelpt -
if a fly bothers the sleeper, stone her in the face is attempt.
not murder? Or am I missing something between - exempt?!

Stay with me for a brief moment as I share my beef;
Why aren't women allowed to win at chess, without grief??
How is it fair to spot a cheater whenever one does reach;
and not if Fischer won his price to suspect the deceit...

"But you see, the handy-gap 400 points is a big deal!!"
When why do we allow such games, if the shit is surreal?
If underdogs can only loose, there's the challenge to gleam;
I fail to see the options what contenders should redeem!

Reasonable doubt is worthy indeed! - No evidence, means let her go;
if you can prove it show me the receipts - if not stop side-winding the show!!
The slippery slope yoked some hangmans jokes to forget Ben Owen in the stowe...
I wanted to go to Glasgow but forget which Potter to row!

No comments:

Post a Comment