Friday, September 21, 2018

Court-Jester

At my court-yard I discard, what to do with people who are outsmarter than my cart?
I award to the first person - fastest gun in the fest - to be better than the rest of baffle royal
I confess! This shooter is fourth person and not first, not even second or third, thus
unheared. A clever cleaver brokered a deal with a bieber to deflower a  forest of maidens!

Unhinge me some binge of ringing the bell and singe with your feet at my table as I fable
some good manners and glamour gossamer's gossips about whom else to ship. As I
worship the hip on my barrel-run flip. And dip my finger in water to soothe those in the pit!
My clip eclipsed the apogee at a glimpse. And was empty to rebuff my bluff with a scoff...

At the funeral of my scarf my loins had to barf. I parked my cards with the full deck-list
under my pillow, with some soothe sayings and a broken tooth. My bed was aching
and my head was spinning. Was on meditation and lost my happy thought out of math.
Unearthed was my staff from Grayscull at the planes of Montmartre gussing with Marat and Darth.

I was stabbed by my own back, tracking some back-packs what got bust while carrying contraband.
The Camel merged with Oboi and the tea was cooking. Smoking hot there the white russians;
as I drank my bottled waiter - what was older... which I cannot say about garcon! Man did he wait
with the bill and I had to make a killing with some deaf beats and eat my first I do's and wills...

Discording that Free Willy was neat at the abridged version by the Simpsons - it fell onto the kid
and Billy was flat as a pancake! I take, how many leagues to Hollywood, or is it dark in Schwartau
or is there an Extra or express-line to confine topless mercenaries are behind any middle-line.
I mine some ice in your best, minding your business is better than my jest to hung by the speck.

Forth-coming the comebacks of cunning into my jumping-jacks as I dick around the clock and
eat chips, what are too savage to get a last kick. My furious beast saw too much Californication
and put the roof on fire. It burned like neon-lights and I was silent to withstand the victory, what
resounded from the wallops, Hail-Mary's hallucinating Larry Quinn shipped with Hucklebetty Finn!

Just deserts deserted my certified receipts; heard about the manor what got busted-returned.
Was renting it from the vendor - indoors gloating about my famished splendor encored to Endor!
The trek was entering its price I could not believe it. Was so big, didn't know how to swallow.
My wallet did the mockingbird, and I had to do the empty-pocket dance, the bank didn't like...

No comments:

Post a Comment