Sunday, September 30, 2018

„Are you Sirius?”



1.
People go ballistic on something about, just because I care;
some crazy shout, an angry smurf pouts to blow my stack –
as though it's made of straw. My housing is sound, including the roof.
Don't have to be George Clooney, to drink your coffee and call it sour.
No need to marry me and rue. Yes I'm Sirius, my last name is Black!
Your eyes will be, and heaven-blue if you don't get off my case asap!!
Still got no clue, there the offer came to my coffer on my woof.
Have no show for any cur what trespasses on my curfew to loose fur…


2.
I'm Sirius because, I'm spaced out, while being sensed commonly.
No need to intense the bravado with your nindo like you do – I don't!
Won't you get off my case and face some other rivers that crossed your mind.
I am “Defind” to define the aching tooth and find your funny bone;
to fight back the grayhound of dull Mondays on grind to show off on that bind!
When I do, let's not get married cause you'll loose me at the first donkey.
You know – don't push this shiny red button kind of wee, I don't wanna be.
I'm not going there, because I'm ruling there and sending a postcard here…


3.
For it spells doom, if I cannot boom your gloomy nature with some nurtured
impending bloomers, who vowed to stay true, but missed the spot, mate turd.
That's you call mature, if you follow your inner nature and chur your wazzup
waxing on the vexed sex what got folks perplexed hexing the snitch into dust.
I'm hungry, and the sandwich was dodgy, so I'm hoping the mushrooms taste betters!
Catering the jet-setters to gather around the table to Ouija the bruised blue jar;
what was leaking manna, and I thought I'm in Heaven – but you can't have manna
on Saturday! It really sucked, so I threw it away and dismayed the others says.


4.
Savage is my aptitude; ligature my way of life. To ill the farewells;
so you may chill and have a pill on sarcasm if you don't – I will, shant thee?
So you may forget your “Hells” and “Damns” in here, mayday the fowl says;
Fowler the wrinkles out of your play-set to be happy and not upset over checkers
and take that… I think I bit my cat. And my tongue caught a robber; after
I was reeking of Jim Beam and went out fishing but came home empty so…
You gotta catch something, even if it's the flu! A friend of mine caught
his wife cheating. Now that was a terrible catch indeed… She was 68!


5.
So anyway, how to say and verbalize my highway to find yours.
It scours to do chores but for mores, an ass is better than snores of Sonnets
to score then you cannot read nor understand Chinease to do overboars.
You know those nasty critters (whores), who jump around the commercials;
when a content creator became a creature, and lost his soul to the feature.
Compliance to a voluptuous borgasm of formality is not an option.
I want the real thing and not some gummy-bear fun on my ears bores.
And the show is not going on, because somebody flagged it! Why?? sobs


6.
I'm still Sirius, but had to change my name into something… stronger;
faster; better… what would really state my stand and grandeur with steadfast
vigor and rigorous might; hold the banner of funny upright, to be shunny
on your forlorn chin, what got cake on and no smily. Still its sexy to be
beguiling you out of depression, lets recession the rehearsal to reverse
the nurse, who was Joker, but not on my watch I got willed by Baywatch!
Batman also wanted a take on this, so I had to agree on the homage:
I'm at home on my own image, to mage my rage into sage smells on stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment