Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Where the fuck's the rain?! Thank you, Lord!

 Oh God, I can't complain, you gave us beach-weather, 

but listen yo, Shane, the lawn and gardens smoking! 

There's the fucking rain? I hate to break your teathers; 

could you owe me some rainclouds, no sunny Heathers!!

The Daffodils and Roses are nosedive in dirt on a sting; 

bleeding my heart out, some pussy would be nice -- bling... 

Spare some rainclouds, to ease the dusty roads smelly leather.


Oh God, what the fuck, The Sun screwed me sideways; 

how about some rainclouds to ease the pain and chill! 

Tallinn got the double, we got none, what gives, hey!! 

Wasting my time on head-aches and hot showered grills; 

can't take those eggs and sausages, let the beans spill... 

Would you kindly hear my plea in my dismay; 

the sweatshirts are sticky -- I need some rain!

(Starts Raining on line 3 at the second stansa)


Thank you, my Lord and Savior, dancing in the Rain; 

you heard my outcry, and gave me shelter in peril...

As I was the silent passanger on the gloomy train; 

All seemed lost and, the heatstroke was to blame.

Thank you, my Lord, the trees and leaves cherish 

the cool, cheering on the lane. The flowerheads parish 

rose up to the sky, Your mercy and loving-kindness is Game! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment