Monday, December 11, 2017

Godspeed



1.
Greater is He, who is with us, than he who's in this world;
greater is His mercy than the Roman fires torch!
East through West – Calamity; North through South – Turmoil;
still thus I say and here I stand: “I wish you all godspeed!”


2.
Greater is to walk alone, than bully weaklings dead;
for God loves ravens and loves roses – don't go vulture Fame!
For what is written and is said – it's nothing if not real
is your relation to our Lord – I wish you all godspeed!”


3.
Greater is to silently receive the second slap,
than look for honor and for pride to avenge all wrong and bull!
For is your cup so full of wine or is it Jesus Christ?
I don't say thus to make you blush – I wish you all Godspeed!


4.
Greater is the man, who carries faithfully his yoke
not to prag and not to whine how life just sucks unfair!
Listen, stranger, brother, sis' – your name is marked for life
and not for Hell so don't give up – I wish you all godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment