Thursday, December 21, 2017

Make-up or Mind



1.
Talking to Aster, the cousin of Malice;
her first name was Dice – I gazed in concern.
She didn't wear much, just a fishnet and “Avarice”
written on her necklace. – Was it too much “fine” or “nice” –
or something else, what put me to terms?
Let me preach you, my devil, Jesus loves you Serm's –
may I bug you – “free hugs” – faith vs vice!”


2.
You're out of your league, boy – Justice,”
the coquette of her lips and eyes got me dazed.
But I wonder...” she parted from a corpsed hostage;
Maybe you offer greater sport, than the last stage!”
No, Jesus loves you!” I tried to not faze;
recollecting my thoughts and glee's under her smirking gaze.
Erm, I want to offer you a piss – I mean peace!”


3.
Aw, don't mind, if I do wanna bite;
you look like a delicious steak with chestnuts.”
God, I came to offer you faith!” – “Oh wait!”
And getting rid of her cloths, she pointed at herself: “Say it!”
I had to turn around and gasp a blush. – “What?
I know you there all about these – don't be like the cat,
who ponders around the hot porridge – it's all right!”


4.
Then came Malice with Lady Red, and saw that picture:
What the fuck!”; “Whiteraven!?”; “With her??”
Oh boy – you're dead!” they both readied for sure
carnage at my hind. I didn't know any prayer what could cure;
salvage this situation and explain the sight laid bare.
Don't knock his taste!” Aster replied and dared;
to step between us three, still naked causing frictions.


5.
Her soaring mood, like a hummingbird
tastes flower petals, was not answered with regard.
They both looked at each other, like they had misheard;
and then they hissed at me: “This is absurd!”
I thought, you love me!” Malice remarked;
I thought Malice was my only adversary!” Lady Red barked.
How many more??” they both demanded my word…


6.
Chill girls – I can explain it – I was preaching!”
I gasped in dismay and sweaty shudders;
they didn't seem to listen and there reaching
for their weapons and armor and started besieging.
You're all about hips, ass and udders!”
Don't worry, old chum, we'll make you into fodders!!”
But Aster was also not giving up with scolding and teaching.


7.
Don't kill my boyfriend – I just found him!”
Yeah, we can see that.” Malice snouted;
He's still alive.” replied Lady Red with a grin.
What happened to your last?” and raising her chin;
Didn't he die in agony?” they both shouted…
Sorry, that was a weakling...” Aster pouted;
But, I believe in this specimen!” she offered a whim.


8.
Jesus loves you all! I tried to save my face –
Oh, shut up, I'll deal with you later!” said Lady Red;
Malice nodded: “Me too!” and the fight hastened pace.
Cloaks, daggers and smoke was filling with a chaice;
debris floating around, when ever their crossed weapons – I despaired.
Girls, listen up!!” and I created cage's of light scared;
encircling them to part their fight to get hissed…


9.
Which side are you on?” they all snarled at me –
Now you can't kill each-other, so hear what happened!”
I shouted to exchange words with them to see;
that no avail was offered and wails I freed:
I was trying to convert her, not fuck nor pretend,
it doesn't look ghastly...” and their cages cracked, rent;
leaving me helplessly waving my hands, like a drowsy bee…


10.
they started a tug of war to tear me side by side:
He's all mine!” – “Not a chance!” – “Drop dead!”;
You wish, ugly!” – “Looked into the mirror, shide?” –
Beauty before age!” – “You're the oldest!!” – “Lies!”;
Um, we should be same old, but I will be heard:
He's mine and back off or else...” – “Ooh, I'm so scared!”
And so forth til' Kingdom come and I resigned dead or alive.


11.
Jesus was scooping me up from the river;
and under the rock, inside a tossed coin.
I didn't know, what happened to my silver –
all gone light and fainted with a sliver.
I felt like after the murder of Abel was Cain;
nothing added up, it was just so insane…
I wish I had to offer more as a good thanks-giver!


12.
"Son, I love you, but don't you agree, that was silly;”
Jesus talked to me with soothing words, standing –
I was, but a hollow of my former self, like a wet Willy
is awaited and longed for on Christmas – it was chilly.
I looked down and inspected shoe laces, attending
to the thought, how to redeem myself trendy…
I was slapped in the face – “Wake up! Oh really?”




13.
Verily, I say unto you, but not for debate;
you there supposed to Love me tender, and not charge
ahead! Not catch me a thousand circumcisions for rate;
circumstancing about their loyalties and future fate…
Behold, mercy starts with yourself – don't enlarge
the orders and Creeds to show-off, how you gathered wizards arch!
Forsake this broken I – Mage, before it's too late!!”


14.
Jesus left the building, and it was sheer apathy;
how was doing the right thing so messed up??
I pushed around some tables and tossed toffee;
tore the sofa apart, like on frenzy, to fee
for my blindness and silently ward my dress-ups.
Nothing moved in me and all was Torrent in cups;
I was reading a way-sign: Sociopathy – Psychopathy.


15.
What was I made up to venture, what mind;
all screamed lost, discouraging – I envied
the meek, with no voice to blabber behind.
It seemed, the more I ran rampart – blind;
to where the wind blows and stream tied…
No Covenant for me and no yesterday to rewind
to take back my first-love in Jesus and Loving-kind'!!


16.
I was looking for Malice, but she was not home;
Lady Red gone fishing and the table was empty.
Only Aster was on a merry-go-round wishing bone
attitude. I was just happy, she brought cloths – alone
the thought of her naked, made me grinch and fancy.
I started to realize, who my worst enemy was – Me, the ponzy
to Kamikaze my redneck into the “Thunderdome”.


17.
Don't be like that! Lets play!” said Aster;
I thought you're glutton for punishment.
Just the way I Like it – to taste faster;
fasting is so steadfast, it wont budge – blast em –
let me fasten your pleasures in honest meant
guises for make-up is pretty no-mind a trend!
What say, Whiteraven, fizzled or Caster?”


18.
Why are you always before the Fall – Aster?
Like a midsummer Sunday without anguish;
like the lottery win everyone dreams, as must have!
But after the “friends” have vultured the turtledove;
spent all your values in one wish! – –
That wasn't my offer to you – let it be vanquished!!”
And I offered her my bible, to find out, it distaste her…


19.
Freshmen rise and Heroes fall, that's not new –
same old this song! Why seek worry and lowered heads;
you can do better, than most could dare. Few
have ventured to promised lands, fewer review,
how to make one at hand – be that One as reads
and I shall love you forever – just not for Christ!”
She boasted at me and swirled her hair, pretty as morningdew.


20.
I am not drunk of you, Lady Luck, still know;
Jesus loves you, even if despair is all, you got to give…
Not extatic for my crown and Kingdom to overthrow
the system – establishment – World! That's how the devil bows!!
Listen to the darkness and think again, wonder – to live
is more, than joyous respites could possibly strive;
or feasts of guts and marrow in the chosen first row!”


21.
Give me a call, when you found your balls;
what's with that look, did it really went far.
You looked like much fun and that's not even all –
you could be the wet dream of girls and bust some sculls!
Why do you want instead of the Lilly a scar,
to wallow in sorrow and sighs of a pit with tar?!
Have you witnessed the songs of Larks and Nightingalls!”


22.
She departed and was disturbed, swearing heavily;
I didn't understand, what the problem was.
I looked puzzled on my bible to verify –
like a cat, who offered chosen birds to her Lady…
Why didn't she like it, what is the cause?”
It made me falter my posture and pause
the thought, to remember, what Jesus said verily.

No comments:

Post a Comment